MGM MISSIONS CENTER RENTALThe MGM Facilites are available for rental for groups which desire to do ministry aprt from the work of MGM (subject to approval).What is included (cost per week to be determined):
- Transportation while in the Dominican Republic
- Transport to and from airport (SDQ-Santo Domingo or PUJ-Punta Cana)
- Transport to and from missions sites, work sites, church services and the local pool (if applicable) Methods of transportation include MGM school bus and Daihatsu truck. Please note: Number of vehicles and method of transportation will be determined by MGM and is subject to road conditions
- Missions Opportunities
- Evening church services and missions sites where need has already been identified (does not include construction projects)
- Dormitory Style Lodging and Meals Separate Ladies/Men's dormitory (sleeps up to 120 people). Minimum group size 15.
- 3 daily meals and snacks including filtered ice and drinking water.
- Missions Center Facility and Staff Complete use of MGM center including cafeteria, open air chapel, prayer garden, & basketball court.
- MGM staff including cooks, cleaning ladies, interpreters, and drivers.
What is not included:
- Air travel to the Dominican Republic
- Travel arrangements to SDQ-Santo Domingo or PUJ-Punta Cana airports
- Detailed itinerary must be provided to MGM 30 Days prior to arrival
- Entry Fee into Dominican Republic (currently $10 US)
- Travel Insurance Individual groups are responsible for arrangement and payment of travel insurance.
- Construction missions projects Cost of missions projects must be paid prior to group leaving the DR.
- Recreational Day Trips (tourist items such as shopping, trips to the beach, etc. Any cost associated with "recreational trips" such as entry fee, transportation, or meals while away from MGM Missions Center.
Trips may be arranged by group leaders and pricing will be available upon request.For more information contact Tim Pohl, email@example.com / (814)806-5935