Medical Missions The Medical Ministry exists for three purposes... ..
- to offer the best possible medical care to those in the greatest need ..
- to share the love of Jesus and His gospel to all who are willing to receive it ....
- to edify those involved by experiencing God at work and abundant fellowship
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- MGM medical missions to the Dominican Republic began in 1988 with a team of five medical personnel. The team has grown to including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, medical students, chiropractors, and message therapists.
- Our teams setup clinics in nearby towns and remote villages located deep inside the Dominican sugar cane fields. There they care for men, women, and children of all ages who have illnesses ranging from common medical problems such as arthritis and hypertension, to poverty related nutrition.
A day with the medical team... Translators which accompany the group are utilized as well as numerous Dominican students who offer their services as translators. Non-medical personnel are also greatly needed to assist in crowd control, logistics, prayer, and evangelism.Each year new people join the group and experience the blessing of working alongside others who share the desire to serve in the spirit of Jesus Christ. Thousands of people are treated each year and many are receptive to the gospel message, but uniformly, those who go to serve will say without doubt that they receive the greatest blessing. We continue to make plans for upcoming trips and look forward to seeing what new and exciting things God has in store for our short term medical missions.Join Us!